36. What has been your most favorite experience thus far?
Despite this also being the answer for my hardest day — it would have to be watching T.J. walk down the stairs of the airplane and getting a big ECW hug! I think this Thursday’s reunion will be even better.
I also love all of the outdoor “this is really antarctica” experiences. Unfortunately the list is fairly long. I guess I like it here!
1. Climbing Castle rock with great friend and seeing the sea ice breaking apart
2. The Ice Caves
3. The iceberg frozen in the sea ice
4. Exploring the huts
5. Sledding down ob hill
6. Cross country skiing on flat sea ice under Mt. Erebus, next to pressure ridges and under the hot sun
7. Sitting with the fish in the observation tube
8. Pressure Ridges — I am going again tomorrow (3rd time)
Have I sold you on applying for a job down here yet? 🙂